General Policy & Terms
What are Cookies
- We use these cookies to:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Understand how you use our website, your location, how often you visit, when you return.
- How you interact with our website.
- To track sales, affiliate sales, cart abandonment.
- Help us find the offers that best match your browsing habits.
Other Cookies We May Set
- Email newsletters related cookies This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies Our website may offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your details should the form submission process fail. These cookies store no sensitive data.
- Site preferences cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it.
- Google/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram tracking remarketing programs We may on occasion use a well known social media/ad & tracking platforms to track your website usage/serve you ads. We may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other general ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics “opt out” browser add on.
Third Party Cookies
- We may use Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We may use third party cookies to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content & a better user experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the content is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, ensuring we understand which optimisations our users engage with the most.
- Where we sell products it’s important for us to understand sales statistics hence we may use sales tracking cookies. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limits the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural/advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Sometimes partners advertise on our behalf and use affiliate tracking cookies to allow us to see if our customers have come to the site directly or through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately with commissions.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook, twitter, instagram & Pinterest will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their privacy policies.
- Disabling cookies will often result in disabling certain functionality and features of the site. It is recommended that you leave all cookies enabled.
- Should you still wish to disable /delete cookies, you can usually do this by deleting your browsing history. The procedure for this is different for each browser so you must follow the instructions on how to do this from your preferred browsers website – simply search for ‘remove browsing history in “your browser name” for more information.
- You can learn more about how to manage cookies on various popular web browsers by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
If you are looking for more information regarding cookies you may contact us using the contact details provided on our website.